14 June 2012

Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back in the Cornfield...

Well, this is the last post from this computer for a while; it's getting packed as soon as I'm done with this post. I'll have more to say from on the road on the fascinating procedural and substantive dance of the DoJ's antitrust lawsuit (and trust me — it really is, or at least should be, fascinating to all authors, not just to IP nerds/Civ Pro geeks like me). There may also be a few specific warnings that Jaws and I are in your vicinity. You could always just look for the dorsal fin above the cornfields if you're near I–70 (for some value of "near") on the east side of the Rockies...

If any of the major Supreme Court decisions come down while I'm in transit, I'll discuss how they affect authors, at least briefly (most coffee shops et al. limit the length of one's login on public wifi). And the Obamacare decision will... in more than one way... no matter what happens...

The best thing about this trip will be that when I get to the end of it, fresh fish will no longer have the prefix "cat".