- Professor Leiter has struck a blow for intellectual honesty.
- And so has John Scalzi, if a bit less on the "intellectual" side, joined by Charlie Stross... and not joined by Jay Lake.
- The Cubs began their season with a loss to a team whose best player underwent an emergency appendectomy. It's already time to wait for next year, Cubfans: you're already cheering for a last-place team.
- A man has been "fasting" for Lent on every college student's idea of a liquid diet.
- In GBS news, there's been a change to the proposed settlement... but even the new one appears to be opt-out, so I think Judge Chin has already adequated expressed his distaste.
01 April 2011
Link Sausages of Supicious Origin Indeed
at 19:03 [UTC8]
In the news today (and, despite the date, at least two of the below are factually true):