17 May 2007

Polling Place

Being this close to Chicago, "polling" has a definite attraction (it's not just for living people anymore!). I've decided that this blawg, like many others, needs to constantly poll its extraordinarily limited (and, in all probability, somewhat disturbed) readership. For the present, I'm just bringing the Harry Potter poll I posted a few months ago to the front.

Future topics may include such questions as "Is fan fiction the work of the devil?", "Is the inaccuracy in publishers' royalty statement a result of hiring English majors who think 'math' is a five-letter word?", and "Is it true that the FCC Commissioners are all Lectroids from Planet P?" I seriously doubt, though, that I'll ever ask a question about either Andy Warhol or the Campbell's Tomato Soup can.