- People who stand in front of their shopping carts at the checkout, even after emptying them. That prevents anyone behind them from fully unloading their carts if full.
- ATM machines loaded only with $20 bills.
- Drivers who won't take a right turn on red, even with no cross-traffic at all… and then jackrabbit into the intersection the moment the light turns green.
- SUVs parked in "compact car only" spots.
- SUVs in general.
- Glass lids for everyday-quality saucepans, which were obviously designed by people who have no experience teaching teenagers to cook (or, for that matter, do the dishes!).
- Pharmacies for which the nearest legal parking is 100 meters away, in a parking garage charging rates more similar to downtown Chicago than downtown Urbana.
22 January 2006
at 20:12 [UTC8]
A few peeves, just because I'm grumpy today: